CrossFitBurbank.com HERE
(626) 863-0008                                (818) 939-1188

824 HollywoodWay, Burbank 91505
Map HERE

WodWorks HERE
fw@FitWorksTraining.com
___________________________________________________________________

InfiniDinoPro™!

Dear Bob Dude --

Thank you so much for your fantastic Infinite Dinosaurs Program! It truly is amazing. It has changed my whole life. I used to be lethargic and run down, but since starting your fantastic IDP! program I have so much pep and vigor.

I am pleased to endorse your amazing
Infinite Dinosaurs Program™! 


Yours Very Truly,

George H.W. Bush 
(remunerated endorsement)

Such well-known celebrities as Macaulay Culkin, Frank Stallone, Huey Lewis, and the late Mel Torme have benefited from the InfiniDinoPro™! method of energy alignment, sculpting and toning!

Bruce Jenner swears by it! Just listen:
"In my long career as an athlete and celebrity spokesperson/actor on such highly rated television programs as "CHiPs," "Murder, She Wrote," "Keeping Up With the Kardashians"  and  "Dancing With the Stars,"  and also such movies as Gym Teacher: the Movie and Can't Stop the Music, also starring the sensational Village People, I have never before encountered such a program as the Infinite Dinosaurs Program™! Bob Dude, A.A., and his team of highly trained staff of professionals has put together something that has something for everybody."

Valerie Bertinelli has this to say: "I first met Bob Dude way back in 1976, and wished he'd spoken to me then. Not a day has passed since then where I stopped thinking about him. Now that he has come back into my life thanks to the Infinite Dinosaurs Program!, I would never return to the old me. He is my reason for living. So handsome and beefy, with such gigantic arm muscles, and so sexy. I dream about him all the time. Oh Bob Dude, I think, you are so beautiful. I cannot live without you. Come to me now, you mad, passionate mad man. I await your awesome manliness like a rooster awaits the glorious rays of morning sunlight."

Mackenzie Phillips says,
"I was a washed up has been with a nightmare past before I started the Infinite Dinosaurs Program™! Now my acne has totally vanished and I don't always smell like baloney anymore. InDiPro™! is the Way To Go! Thank you, Bob Dude and Infinite Dinosaurs. You truly are a miracle worker."

Can YOU afford not to take advantage of the sensational cutting edge breakthroughs offered for the first time anywhere in the
Infinite Dinosaurs Program™!? The answer is NO! You CANNOT! In 15 clearly thought-out and presented InfiniDinoPro™! courses, you will learn to master and completely dominate such dynamic and vital innovative topics as Incremental Velocity™ and Integral Veclusion™, Tonal Tonics™, MacroFascial Flexic Blast™, the IVANalytical Protocol™, the Weekly IGORganizer™, and of course the award-winning P-Factor Exclusion Activator™! Time to TAKE CHARGE and reap the REWARDS!

You CANNOT afford not to fail omitting to neglect THIS offer! Act NOW! You'll be so glad YOU did!


Bob Dude, G.E.D., A.A.,

Pres. and CEO,

InfiniDinoPro Enterprises, LLC

-------

What, you think it's a hard sell? You think the claims are unrealistic and irresponsible? You are not impressed with the rank appeal to celebrity? Right you are. We must be, all of us, too aware of how the world works to fall for such nonsense. Most of us must be.

More reasonable is a philosophy and approach designed to attain every reasonable goal that folks are willing to work for. Not a whole lot of surprise, in a statement like that. All it says is that you get what you earn. It's a sort of justice. The land cries out for justice.

Sensible exercise, sensible diet.

Be excellent.


FW
CrossFit Burbank
For more, click "Older Posts"

Contents copyright © FitWorks, Inc